The Assembler will assist in the assembly of data racks, which includes assembling and bolting together sheet metal and machined parts using a blueprint schematic as instruction. This person will report to the Assembly Lead.
This is a 1st shift position from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, pay rate at $15.00/hr.
Monday - Fridays, full time and temp to hire.
- 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably in the electronics industry
- Able to utilize standard tools like mechanical tools, torques wrenches, hardware installation, screwdrivers, pliers, measurement equipment, and general assembly tools
- Able to pay attention to small details
- Must have some Blueprint reading experience
- Some lifting is required
- Prolonged standing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- High school graduate or equivalent with some prior experience preferred.
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and you can also dial a recruiter directly at 470-655-4809 to discuss the position in more detail.