The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the Control Panel Industry by securing a Mechanical Drafter to join their team.
Responsibilities of Mechanical Drafter:
- Creating models, drawings, and part data to support design activities (AutoCad,Solidworks, ProPanel);
- Interpreting and implement design changes provided by the customer or Engineering.
- Assisting with schematic creation and modification using ECAD software (Promise –E and E-Plan).
- Work closely with engineers and production personnel during panel construction and design.
- Maintain accurate and current documentation on design changes and requests.
Education and Skills of Mechanical Drafter:
- Associates's in Drafting, Engineering, or related technical field required.
- Experience in CAD Software, Solidworks preferred
- Good technical and computer skills
- Electrical background a plus, specifically industrial controls and automation