Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Title:Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Principal Manufacturing Engineer
Coordinate with internal resources including Engineering, Production, and Supply Chain Management for the smooth transition of new equipment, product and processes into production.
Participate in the contract review process as it relates to all Production and Quality requirements. Document and publish requirements and recommendations to appropriate departments within Operations for understanding and implementation scope.
Prepare production and quality department for new production program.
Produce production layout plans and throughput analysis.
Review and evaluate, or develop complex manufacturing processes and methods to include run-times and bills-of-material, and initiate actions for adaptations or modifications to machinery or equipment that will reduce the cost of products or improve product performance, quality, and delivery, with particular regard for Lean Manufacturing
In conjunction with Lean Coordinator, coordinate Lean Manufacturing project efforts with Production, Buyer/Planners and Facilities in order to establish efficient lean production operations, work place layout, and facilities.
Conduct feasibility studies relative to plans for improved production efforts.
Identify needs and develop manufacturing jigs, tools, fixtures and methods to meet engineering specifications and provide efficient manufacturing.
Assist in the preparation and submission of preliminary budgets and support proposal efforts for new programs.
Maintain effective liaison with the Program Engineering staff and other departments to provide resolution to producibility problems and increase efficient manufacturing processes.
Maintain effective liaison with Government/Regulatory Agencies and/or customers in order to provide resolution to manufacturing process or product quality issues identified by these external customers.
Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to revise design, work instructions, and inspection/test instructions to prevent failure recurrence.
Analyze engineering change orders (ECO) for effect on product producibility, test equipment requirements, work instructions, and test procedures.
Review and disposition non-conforming material instituting preventive measures to eliminate or minimize recurrence.
Travel to subcontractors and project partners as needed to coordinate product build, assuring that a quality product is produced on time at the lowest cost.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar discipline and 8 or more years of related experience resulting in proficiency in the above areas; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working with complex electro-optical products in a high-tech manufacturing environment is required.
ASQ, Lean Manufacturing, or SME certification is desirable.
The ability to obtain a security clearance issued by the Department of Defense may be reqired.
Must be available for domestic and international travel on occassion.
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH