Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Title:Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a pioneer for interventional and diagnostic technology by securing a Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
The Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides the overall regulatory strategy (as applied to project, process, and/or product) and partners with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions) to align on an optimized regulatory strategy in order to achieve business objectives and government compliance. This individual proactively evaluates existing and emerging regulatory and quality requirements and directs implementation activities to minimize business exposure and guidance for interactions with government officials. Provides global regulatory support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Develop and prepare regulatory plans, submissions; 510(k) Premarket Notification, EU Submissions, Australian Submissions, Canadian Licensing, Japan submissions. Also, coordination of staff support for worldwide registrations for global growth and expansion.
- Participate as regulatory representative on project teams, communicate regulatory requirements and strategy.
- Prepare and conduct meetings / teleconferences with external regulatory agencies as assigned. Communication with government regulatory agencies and Notified Bodies and serve as regulatory liaison on the project team throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provide strategic product direction to product teams and cross functional partners to advise on global medical device regulation.
- Maintain all regulatory files ensuring documentation, registers, directories and lists are complete and up-to-date.
- Ensure that compliance to standards, pre-clinical and clinical study designs meet regulatory requirements.
- Review, edit and approve project documentation as the active regulatory representative on project teams.
- Mentorship and development of junior regulatory staff and training for cross functional partners.
- Review of device labeling in all forms and advertising materials for compliance with FDA submissions and applicable regulations; analyze and recommend appropriate changes.
Qualifications of Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- BA degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Minimum of 6 years medical device industry experience including strong 510(k) submission experience, EU CE Mark submissions, Health Canada submissions, and international market submissions.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with quality systems regulations and guidelines, ISO, GMP, Medical Device Directive (MDD)/Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Skill in determining alternatives that would correct a situation to comply with standards and regulations
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate and work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Ensures timely, clear communications to internal stakeholders on project status and issues.
- Serves as role model and embraces corporate Values and Behaviors
- Demonstrates good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects and adhere to timelines.
- Meets individual goals as defined in the annual objectives.
- Ability to support the business by communicating effectively, managing issues proactively, resolving conflicts and mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and influence internal partners to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Strong writing skills in the form of high-quality regulatory submission documents.
- Commits to driving efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Drives superior results by taking initiative, planning and implementing projects, setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- RAC Certification.
- 8 years or greater of experience in medical device industry.
- 10 plus years working in Regulatory Affairs.
- Strong FDA, Health Canada, TGA, PMDA, EU, and international market submission experience.
- Demonstrated ability in project management skills in order to plan, conduct and implement system assessments and robust submissions.
- Working knowledge of clinical trial strategy and study design, statistical methods and data reporting.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Effective research and analytical skills.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ