We are partnering with a company in Buford, GA who is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. The role of a Project Manager is to provide leadership and administer project activities to assure overall execution of a project. Project Managers oversee the daily performance/operations of the project team to ensure that the project is successfully completed. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing the installation of HVAC and piping that meet code requirements, budget, and on time installation.
- Evaluate estimate and set up job costing system with labor, material and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Conduct reports and cost reviews to catch deviations from a plan or schedule early and keep all participants and stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with construction manager and customers.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel including workers, foreman, and superintendent.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee involvement.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management and have 3-7 years of field experience in construction project management and knowledge of industrial facilities
- Experience managing the full scope of projects for industrial manufacturing clients including pharmaceutical, medical, microelectronics, or data centers
- HVAC and high purity piping experience is highly preferred ability to work in a collaborative team environment with owners, engineers, and other contractors
- Process piping construction and installation experience in pharmaceutical facilities
- Knowledge of system turnover packages, construction safety, construction means and methods, and mechanical and structural systems