- ISO 13485:2016 Development and Implementation
- Root Cause Investigation
- Countermeasure Implementation
- Continuous improvement and daily management utilization
- Provide technical support to assembly associate
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and/or quality tools and techniques, including: FMEA, Design for Manufacturability (DfM), Statistical Process Control, and variation reduction.
- Kaizen and/or Lean Manufacturing experience.
- SolidWorks and/or ProE drawing and modeling proficiency.
- Proficient with mechanical inspection using hand tools, calipers, force gauges, etc.
- Kaizen and/or Lean Manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with ISO:13485:2016
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to RoHS and REACH
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or related technical field