Quality ISO Coordinator
Quality Control/ISO Coordinator
- Act as the “ISO9001: 2015 Systems Coordinator”
- Act as main customer liaison for any quality-related customer concerns and verify the implementation of solutions and/or corrective actions. Ability to work face-to-face with customers’ quality departments.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Supporting purchasing staff to establish Quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Ensuring that the manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring and evaluating performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Maintains continuous improvement effort by conducting analysis on product defects recommending improvement modifications for correction and studies cost improvement methods/projects making recommendations
- Accomplishing Quality assurance objectives by training, assigning, coaching, and counselling employees; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieving Quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Maintaining and improving product quality by completing product, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs.
- Preparing Quality documentation and reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Setting and monitoring Quality objectives as documented in the Annual Plant Quality Plans
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lean tools, including, but not limited to VSM, Takt time, Heijunka, Poka-yoke and DMAIC.
- Partner with HR/DOO to lead EHS and Safety initiatives plant wide.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Engineering/ Program Management; in addition to ISO / TS Certification experience and knowledge about Advanced Product Quality Planning, Production Part Approval Process
- Min. 10 years’ experience in similar role
- Full understanding and proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, & Word).
- Proven ability to coordinate with and lead a team of quality professionals.
- Proven leadership and abilities and results.
- Ability to foster constant process improvement throughout a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an engineering, technical or related field. (Experience combined with other degrees or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.)
- International experience preferred: should be knowledgeable of International / Customer product specifications/ requirements.