RF Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
RF Design Engineer
Title:RF Design Engineer
A client of ours located near Vineland, NJ, a manufacturer of RF power generators and accessories is seeking an RF Design Engineer.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work with detail and accuracy; analyze problems quickly; sound employee relation skills; attention to detail and ability to keep focused on a number of concurrent projects; capability to work in teams. Skilled working with semi-automated machinery and computers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred) or a related discipline with 5 to 7 years of related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in use of computer-aided design software such as ADS or Spice equivalent.
- Experienced in electrical testing, test equipment, and S-Parameter characterization. Use of RF test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, VNA, etc.).
- Familiar with analog, RF & mixed signal PCB schematic design and layout.
- Understanding of analog circuits, noise analysis, stability analysis. Focus on common RF building blocks.
- Demonstrated experience in debugging complex RF and analog circuit behavior, especially high frequency circuits.
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as required; ability to perform math calculations, measurements, analysis or reporting as directed.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing process, DFM, DFMEA, PFMEA
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and lead the development of new products and sustaining engineering programs covering frequency ranges from 100KHz to 60 MHz and power levels to 20,000 Watts.
- Research and conduct investigations and experiments in new technologies to design new or improve existing products. Develop, document, and implement design and action plans.
- Responsibility for development and sustaining engineering for RF components such as power amplifiers, combiners, couplers.
- Model, design, simulate, assemble and test of prototypes performing data analysis (S-parameter, power handling, etc.) to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Create and direct documentation of engineering drawings, Bill of Materials, and accompanying drawing packages for new / existing product, procedures, or tooling / fixtures.
- Assist Sales, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, and Quality departments in resolving product issues, complaints, waiver requests, and in answering customer inquiries.
- Performs other design, process, or production related task as required by supervisor.
- Performs training and back up as requested by Supervisor.
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Office Manager in Woburn MA
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Temp Purchasing Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Senior Financial Analyst in Lowell MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Buyer -Planner in Andover MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Field Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Engineering documentation Coordinator in Central Manchester CT
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Solution Architect - DeltaV in Mansfield MA
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler IV in Methuen MA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO