RF Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
RF Design Engineer
Title:RF Design Engineer
A client of ours located near Vineland, NJ, a manufacturer of RF power generators and accessories is seeking an RF Design Engineer.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work with detail and accuracy; analyze problems quickly; sound employee relation skills; attention to detail and ability to keep focused on a number of concurrent projects; capability to work in teams. Skilled working with semi-automated machinery and computers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred) or a related discipline with 5 to 7 years of related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in use of computer-aided design software such as ADS or Spice equivalent.
- Experienced in electrical testing, test equipment, and S-Parameter characterization. Use of RF test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, VNA, etc.).
- Familiar with analog, RF & mixed signal PCB schematic design and layout.
- Understanding of analog circuits, noise analysis, stability analysis. Focus on common RF building blocks.
- Demonstrated experience in debugging complex RF and analog circuit behavior, especially high frequency circuits.
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as required; ability to perform math calculations, measurements, analysis or reporting as directed.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing process, DFM, DFMEA, PFMEA
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and lead the development of new products and sustaining engineering programs covering frequency ranges from 100KHz to 60 MHz and power levels to 20,000 Watts.
- Research and conduct investigations and experiments in new technologies to design new or improve existing products. Develop, document, and implement design and action plans.
- Responsibility for development and sustaining engineering for RF components such as power amplifiers, combiners, couplers.
- Model, design, simulate, assemble and test of prototypes performing data analysis (S-parameter, power handling, etc.) to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Create and direct documentation of engineering drawings, Bill of Materials, and accompanying drawing packages for new / existing product, procedures, or tooling / fixtures.
- Assist Sales, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, and Quality departments in resolving product issues, complaints, waiver requests, and in answering customer inquiries.
- Performs other design, process, or production related task as required by supervisor.
- Performs training and back up as requested by Supervisor.
- Service Center Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Maintenance Supervisor in Niles IL
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Entry Level Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics - All Shifts in Lincoln RI
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Cherry Picker Operator in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Software Engineer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA