Primary Job Duties:
- Test and trouble of RF power supplies and matching networks
- Use of various test equipment including oscilloscopes, volt meters, network and spectrum analyzers, SWR bridge, power meters, etc
- Will be required to lift up to 45 Lbs.
- Will be required to make electrical and water connections.
- All other duties as assigned
- Hours Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Required skills and/or education:
- Engineering Assoc Degree (A.S.) / Technical School (Electronics) or equivalent experience in basic electronics theory.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and diagrams
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board) through hole and SMT (Surface Mount) soldering experience a plus.
- Basic familiarity with windows based computer programs as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills are a plus
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong adherence to attendance policies
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.