Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
To serve as the staff specialist in safety and environmental by developing and carrying out procedures with the line organization that effectively control accident and health exposures in the company and minimize OSHA and EPA citations. To develop, organize, administer, and maintain the company safety and environmental program, whose purpose is to minimize the number and reduce the severity of in-plant accidents and injuries while maintaining the efficiency of the company and the well-being of its employees and customers, as well as the community.
- Assists line and staff management to understand OSHA and EPA regulations and standards, including guidance on handling OSHA and EPA compliance, inspections, and citations.
- Investigates serious injuries in conjunction with line and staff personnel. Notifies top management of pertinent details.
- Evaluates hazardous conditions and practices and develops hazard control practices and programs. Maintains or composes safety programs.
- Assists in communicating hazard control information and evaluates effectiveness of the control. Completes safety surveys for site work.
- Guides and assists plant personnel at locations with critical safety and health problems.
- Overviews company accident statistics and makes recommendations for correction of problem areas .
- Plans and directs safety, environmental and industrial hygiene services of insurance carriers to obtain optimum service.
- Works with trade and professional organizations to promote goals and objectives in the health and safety area that affect company's business.
- Assesses new developments in the health and safety field that may have application to the company's operations.
- Establishes target areas and long-range accident prevention and cost-control objectives.
- Keeps apprised of developments in federal and state safety and environmental laws likely to affect the company.
- Acts as company representative in dealing with government agencies on safety and health matters affecting the company.
- Investigates fatalities or serious injuries that occur at company facilities in which more than five employees are hospitalized.
- To coordinate emergency preparedness procedures for the facility.
- Assist with identifying analytical sources of pollution to determine the effects.
- Audits work practices with supervisors to ensure that safety and environmental related policies and procedures are being followed by employees and enforced by management.
- Bachelor's degree in safety engineering or related field preferred, or a minimum of ten years of related experience.
- Five years' professional safety experience in manufacturing industry.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA