Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
To serve as the staff specialist in safety and environmental by developing and carrying out procedures with the line organization that effectively control accident and health exposures in the company and minimize OSHA and EPA citations. To develop, organize, administer, and maintain the company safety and environmental program, whose purpose is to minimize the number and reduce the severity of in-plant accidents and injuries while maintaining the efficiency of the company and the well-being of its employees and customers, as well as the community.
- Assists line and staff management to understand OSHA and EPA regulations and standards, including guidance on handling OSHA and EPA compliance, inspections, and citations.
- Investigates serious injuries in conjunction with line and staff personnel. Notifies top management of pertinent details.
- Evaluates hazardous conditions and practices and develops hazard control practices and programs. Maintains or composes safety programs.
- Assists in communicating hazard control information and evaluates effectiveness of the control. Completes safety surveys for site work.
- Guides and assists plant personnel at locations with critical safety and health problems.
- Overviews company accident statistics and makes recommendations for correction of problem areas .
- Plans and directs safety, environmental and industrial hygiene services of insurance carriers to obtain optimum service.
- Works with trade and professional organizations to promote goals and objectives in the health and safety area that affect company's business.
- Assesses new developments in the health and safety field that may have application to the company's operations.
- Establishes target areas and long-range accident prevention and cost-control objectives.
- Keeps apprised of developments in federal and state safety and environmental laws likely to affect the company.
- Acts as company representative in dealing with government agencies on safety and health matters affecting the company.
- Investigates fatalities or serious injuries that occur at company facilities in which more than five employees are hospitalized.
- To coordinate emergency preparedness procedures for the facility.
- Assist with identifying analytical sources of pollution to determine the effects.
- Audits work practices with supervisors to ensure that safety and environmental related policies and procedures are being followed by employees and enforced by management.
- Bachelor's degree in safety engineering or related field preferred, or a minimum of ten years of related experience.
- Five years' professional safety experience in manufacturing industry.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Purchasing Agent in Sharpsburg PA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Drafter in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN
- Technical Laboratory Supervisor in Memphis TN
- QA-QC Specialist in Memphis TN
- Electrical-Software Engineer in Franklin MA