We are currently looking for full stack software developers that want to help us change lives.
What Does It Take to Do This Job?
- A fit for the culture: Honor, Results++, Humble Charisma, Velocity, Ingenuity
- A love for, and understanding of, front end and back end development, tools and architectures
- Demonstrated experience that displays an ability to learn and apply new skills
- A demonstrated ability to follow through, to completion, personal and work projects
- A demonstrated ability to work alone AND in teams
- A drive and persistent determination to solve problems
- An understanding of scrum based development practices
- A desire to thrive in a rapidly changing and quick paced environment
- An attitude of doing whatever it takes to figure out the solution to challenging engineering problems
- Demonstrated experience in full stack development projects
- Development experience with application protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, REST APIs
- Development experience with database and web storage: JSON, Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases (i.e. MongoDB)
- Demonstrated ability to compartmentalize tasks and/or workloads across a variety of resources and/or web services
- Development experience in both Linux and Windows
- Experience with commercial cloud service providers (preferably Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Nice to haves: Experience working with containers, familiarity with OWASP 2.0 for cloud applications, Web Servers (IIS, Apache, et cetera), familiarity with DevOps engineering (automated testing, CI/CD pipelines, bug tracking software)
What Will I Do?
- Because we are an engineering services company and a medical device manufacturer, our work varies based on our project load.
- You may be assigned any of the following:
- Work with customers, technical leads and your team to design and develop front ends for project application and company wide cloud systems
- Work with customers, technical leads and your team to design and develop back end systems for project application and company wide cloud systems
- Author requirements and software design documents
- Review code and project documents
- Research and develop creative solutions that meet project schedule and specifications
- Design and develop software tests and testing tools/protocols
- You should expect to learn new tools and skills to accomplish your project work. For example, you will work closely with the mobile application development team and may be asked to develop libraries for that team
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.