Sr Process Development Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr Process Development Engineer
Title:Sr Process Development Engineer
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Sr Process Development Engineer. Please review the below description and if interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume with contact information to be reached. You may also follow up with Rich Gardner, Talent Acquisition Manager with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A high performing individual that will drive the development of medical device manufacturing processes from prototype assembly to production manufacturing. The desired individual will possess a broad range of medical device design and development skills and experience, as well as depth of knowledge of process development, process validation, lean manufacturing methodology, and statistical process control.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and document manufacturing processes for medical devices (disposable and reusable), catheters, implants, and/or packaging, from concept through market introduction.
• Drive process design and product design for manufacturability (DFM) to ensure robust and capable manufacturing processes.
• Plan and execute assembly, documentation and qualification of manufacturing line.
• Plan and execute process characterization studies to determine optimal process windows.
• Develop in-process inspections to ensure conformance to product requirements.
• Design and procure process equipment, tooling, fixtures, and assembly aids.
• Implement process improvements and controls to reduce assembly time and drive yield improvements.
• Conduct process risk analysis (PFMEA) for products under development and implement process controls to drive risk mitigations.
• Plan and execute process validations including IQ, OQ, PQ and PPQ activities.
• Prepare documentation release packages, including detail drawings, bills of material, and/or procedures. Approve Document Change Orders (DCOs) and obtain approvals from others as required.
• Ensure that all work satisfies the requirements of the company's Quality Manual, with particular emphasis on Design Control.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Ma
• Minimum of 10 years of medical device product and process development experience is required. Catheter, reinforced catheter, balloon catheter experience a plus.
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to bring products from concept to market.
• SolidWorks 3D CAD proficiency.
• Familiarity with FDA QSR and ISO 13485 medical device regulations.
• Knowledge of probability and statistics.
• Depth of knowledge in one or more clinical areas; interventional cardiology is desired.
• Depth of knowledge in one or more product areas; catheters is desired.
- Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Design Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Design Engineer in Greenville SC
- Design Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Design Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Designer in Greenville SC
- Controls Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Controls Engineer in Mobile AL
- Controls Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Greenville SC
- Controls Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Controls Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Plumbing Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Plumbing Designer in Mobile AL
- Plumbing Designer in Huntsville AL
- Plumbing Designer in Greenville SC
- Plumbing Designer in Charlotte NC
- Plumbing Designer in Raleigh NC
- Plumbing Designer in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Designer in Mobile AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Green Bay WI
- Mechanical Designer in Huntsville AL
- Mechanical Designer in Greenville SC
- Mechanical Designer in Raleigh NC
- Mechanical Designer in Charlotte NC
- Mechanical Designer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Electrical Designer in Mobile AL
- Electrical Designer in Huntsville AL
- Electrical Designer in Charlotte NC
- Electrical Designer in Raleigh NC
- Electrical Designer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Electrical Engineer in Mobile AL
- Electrical Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Electrical Engineer in Greenville SC
- Electrical Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Electrical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Piping Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Piping Designer in Mobile AL
- Piping Designer in Huntsville AL
- Piping Designer in Greenville SC
- Piping Designer in Charlotte NC
- Piping Designer in Raleigh NC
- Piping Designer in Suwanee GA
- Civil Engineer in Mobile AL
- Civil Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Civil Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Civil Engineer in Greenville SC
- Civil Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Civil Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Civil Engineer in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Shipping - Packing in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Packer (EM Assembler II) in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA