The Structural Designer will work alongside Structural Engineers and other disciplines in the design and production of construction drawings for oil and gas infrastructure projects.
- Prepare structural plan, section and detail drawings
- Coordinate with the other disciplines, including electrical and mechanical
- Ensure drawing compliance with company and client drafting standards
- Committed to excellence in design/drawing production
- Minimum 2 years of design experience in a structural environment.
- Completion of technical school with CAD design certificate or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong 2D and 3D AutoCAD skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills