DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in Engineering Services to identify a Structural Technician to join their growing team!
As a technician, your work will focus on drafting, red-lining and generating concise drawings using CAD software in a steadily paced work environment. If you are a self-disciplined individual with up to 3 years of experience this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Our Structural team plays a key role in helping project end users achieve their goals through the design of structural systems and foundations. Our project work occurs all over the world, including high wind and seismically active locations.
Responsibilities of the Structural Technician:
- Layout plans, sections and details to specified CAD standards under the direction of others.
- Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes.
- Coordinate plotter maintenance and project archiving as requested.
- Occasional travel to construction job sites.
Minimum Qualifications of the Structural Technic an:
- Certificate in construction related design/drafting OR at least one year of directly related experience
- AutoCAD and Revit 3D proficiency