We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced Technical Specialist to provide technical support to clients, contractors, and internal employees.
Responsibilities of the Technical Specialist
- Produce CAD drawings for submittal and installation use
- Provide technical support to clients, contractors and Feelux employees
- Troubleshoot installation issues with field installers and Feelux employees
- Create and update product specification and installation documents.
- Perform tests on drivers and dimmers for compatibility with Feelux products
- Organize and record field issues for future reference
- Perform technical training for internal personnel, and clients
- Organize and maintain product testing work space
Requirements of the Technical Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 3+ years in the lighting/LED, electrical business
- Proficient in CAD, Revit, Adobe, Excel and Word.
- Visual Basic is preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter, well organized, and punctual