IT Business Analyst IV
IT Business Analyst IV
Responsible for developing and documenting use cases to effectively communicate business processes. Also responsible for eliciting, organizing, and analyzing requirements from the functional business teams and ensuring the requirements are met and processes are enabled by software solutions. This position will be responsible for analyst activities in relation to the project scope being delivered. There is no authority for expenditures. There is no management or supervision of other project resources. Ability to read and/or comprehend written and oral instructions correspondence and memos. Ability to edit and in some cases prepare first draft of letters memos etc. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers clients and other employees of the organization. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
- Responsible for the preparation of business use cases.
- Responsible for assisting the business teams in the gathering, organizing, and analyzing of requirements, user stories, and
- Responsible for assisting the business team in developing standard operating procedures and work instructions that document the execution of processes within applications.
- Assist in the development of test cases to ensure the traceability of requirements can be achieved for validated applications.
- Adhere to project management office and solution delivery methodology processes and controls.
- OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS these are non-essential job duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Attend weekly meetings and provide status updates on assigned deliverables.
- Assist business or IT management in the development of presentations by providing information used in decision making processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Become acquainted with software tools related to product development, quality, and document management.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration plus three (3) years of experience is required.
- Experience with modeling techniques such as data flow and activity diagrams is required.
- Basic knowledge of product development, quality, and document management processes is required.
- Clear understanding of SDLC and associated methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) is necessary.
- Good communication skills (grammar/writing public speaking and telephone skills) are necessary.
- Must possess good organizational skills plus demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Familiarity with GxP and software validation practices is preferred.
If interested, please contact 901-209-5950 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org