Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in Electronic Manufacturing to identify an IT Technician to join their growing team! MUST be local to the area.
JOB SUMMARY OF THE IT TECHNICIAN:
- Responsible for network and user support.
- Liaisons with IT managed services provider.
- Responsible for network support, evaluating systems analysis, programming and computer auxiliary operations including telecom and security systems.
- Makes recommendations on hardware and software for long- and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new equipment and techniques.
- Reports to management on information technology plans, projects, performance and related matters.
- Maintains documentation on current systems and government security requirements.
JOB DUTIES OF THE IT TECHNICIAN:
- Working with IT managed services provider responsible for keeping network infrastructure and PC equipment in a state of high availability for the company, to include all devices such as routers and switches, firewalls, servers, individual computers, printers, copiers, A/V equipment and facility network cabling and wide-area connectivity devices such as T1 voice and data lines and their associated equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance, licensing and upkeep of software used to include PC and server operating systems, productivity software, payroll and accounting systems, engineering CAD/CAM software and support for vertical applications used by production.
- Working with IT managed services provider responsible for security and privacy of all company data assets and environment using firewall security, antivirus, disaster recovery and other tools.
- Maintain backups of all essential devices such as server equipment and production machinery for high availability and disaster recovery purposes.
- Responsible for assisting the corporate user community with any issues or requests for enhancements they may have in a timely and successful fashion.
- Responsible for the specification and purchasing of IT department related hardware and software, including licensing and maintenance agreements with vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate cyber security levels and protection to standards set by both Federal governing agencies and client requirements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE IT TECHNICIAN:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science field & 5 plus years of IT support experience
- Requires a broad technical knowledge of several phases of information systems plus proven ability in administration and documentation.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- General Helper in Acton MA
- Wire Harness Assembly Specialist in Hudson NH
- Quality Management System Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Assembler 2 in Hudson NH
- Vial Capper Machine in Vineland
- Mid Day Forklift in Bridgeton
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Fire Protection and Detection System Designer in Wilmington NC
- Inventory Control Clerk 1 in Olive Branch MS
- Accounts Receivable in Memphis TN
- Assembler in Ayer MA
- Maintenance Supervisor in
- Warehouse Associate in Oxford MA
- CNC Machinist in
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Engineering Technician Sr in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- Quality Engineer in Dawsonville GA
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Sanitation Operator in
- Technical Service Technician 1 in Chelmsford MA
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Incoming Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service in
- Technician in Chaska MN
- Tooling Engineer in McBee SC
- Entry Level Maintenance Mechanic - Sanitation Technician in
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Software Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Application Technician in Duluth GA
- MRB Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Quality Engineer in
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Assistant Traffic Manager in Galloway TN
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Operations Manager in Southborough MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Business Development Manager in Attleboro MA
- Tech Support Engineer (Data Operations Manager) in Portsmouth NH
- Lead Human Factors Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- CNC Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Americas Demand Generation Coordinator in Milford MA
- Material Handler II in Milford MA
- Production Chemistry Technician II in Golden CO
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler I, 1st Shift in Fitchburg MA
- Panel Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Service and Repair Technician in Oakdale MN
- Rollomatic Operator in Memphis TN
- Rollomatic Setup Tech (LEAD) in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Operator in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Lead in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Controls Engineer in Jasper GA
- Controls Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Warehouse Operator in Natick MA
- BTO Large Operator in Natick MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Systems Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Repair Technician in Amherst NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Recruiter in Clear Water MN
- Packer in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator III in Keene NH
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in Fairburn GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sales Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- IT Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Director, Program in Brooklyn Park MN
- Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Project Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Accounting Admin in Gainesville GA
- Picker-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Forklift Operator-1st shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Picker-1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Molding Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Mount Laurel NJ
- SMT RMA in Nashua NH
- Shipping - 1st Shift in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Technician in Midwest
- Mechanical Technician in Bedford NH