Responsibilities of the Software Test Engineer:
- Develop test protocols providing end to end product software verification for a variety of workflows including customer user workflows, database upgrade and installation workflows and integration workflows with laboratory business systems.
- Automate existing manual test case protocols using our C# testing framework, manage routine execution using virtual environments, coordinate inclusion of new tests with continuous integration pipelines and document failures and findings as product software bugs.
Requirements of the Software Test Engineer:
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other engineering fields with relevant work experience
• 5+ years working in software development (developer or tester)
• 3+ years experience with automated test development
• Experience writing code (product, tools or test) in C# or other object oriented programming language
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.