Our client in Suwanee, GA is looking for an Aristo Technician in the Fabrication department. This position entails Controls Aristo machines by feeding stock to the machine, changing cutting inserts, checking quality, cleans and lubricates the machine, etc.
This position pays $16/hr and is 2nd Shift
- Takes initiative to identify and analyze problems in a logical manner.
- Ability to interface with manufacturing, quality assurance, and technical team
- Confer with technical personnel to prepare drawings and production plans.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine work pieces into the desired shapes.
- Revise programs eliminate errors, and retest programs to check that problems have been solved.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
- Enter computer commands to store or retrieve parts patterns, graphic displays, or programs that transfer data to other media.
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations, and compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures.
- Sort shop orders into groups to maximize materials utilization and minimize machine setup time.
- Perform preventative maintenance or minor repairs on machines.
- Prepare geometric layouts from graphic displays, using computer-assisted drafting software
- Enter coordinates of hole locations into program memories by depressing pedals or buttons of programmers.
- Ensures equipment is kept at its peak operating performance
- Notifies maintenance of performance problems with related equipment
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping and performs daily 5S duties as assigned
- Required - Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred - AutoCAD or Solid Works
- Preferred - Fabric belt experience
- Preferred - Experience with Aristo Machines
- Required - Must be at least 18 years or older