Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- . Experienced in assembling medical devices on two or more product lines at or above the quantity standard rate projected by the supervisor or lead.
- Demonstrates an understanding of our Quality System Policies by referencing and explaining written line procedures.
- Complete and maintain accurate written records of manufacturing operations on production documentation following appropriate training i.e. Device History Records, Data Sheets and Lot Control. Understand and carry out instructions by their assigned Supervisor or Lead regarding priorities, work schedules, special assignments, job standards and related information required to build medical devices.
- Adaptable to changes in procedures and can learn new procedures due to product line and technology modifications.
- May be asked to cross train on a variety of product line operations. May assist Assembler III or Lead in training procedures. General understanding of LEAN Manufacturing Principals to assist in improving established metrics.
- Proactively informs the lead or supervisor of material shortages.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following and practicing good housekeeping and safety guidelines policies (e.g. ergonomics, job rotation, stretching exercises, tool handling and preventive maintenance).
- Maintain acceptable standards for attendance and work overtime and varying shifts as needed.
- Uses time effectively and constructively, does not engage in idle conversation that disrupts others and or the assigned operation, stays in the work area and does not abuse break times. Volunteers in Shared Leadership activities. i.e. Kanban Management, Calibration, and Metrics Board Maintenance. All Other Essential Duties as directed.
High school diploma or equivalent. 2 to 3 years of previous medical device assembly experience.
- Must be able to communicate by way of telephone, e mail, or in person to supervisors, leads and team members.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written work instructions. Basic mathematical skills as required to perform job duties (add, subtract, multiply, divide). Must be able to work in a clean room environment and follow the clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work according to set procedures, sequence and pace.
- Knowledge of GDP, GMP, and Lean Manufacturing preferred. Maintains confidentiality of documents and processes.
- Must have fine motor skills and high degree of dexterity and eye coordination to work with and assemble small parts and subassemblies using both hands.
- Must be able to operate manufacturing and measurement equipment when applicable following appropriate training; not limited to: microscopes, test equipment, EFDs, ultrasonic welders, soldering irons, dial calipers, pressure gages, and rulers. Basic MS Windows skills and site-specific PC programs as required to perform job duties following training
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL