Our Client in Hudson, NH is looking for a talented Cable Assembler to join their team on 1st shift!
- Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment and stripping machines.
- Hand crimping.
- Spot tie, continuous lacing and flat lacing.
- Heat shrink sleeving and boots.
- Solder pins, contacts and solder cups, micro-miniature, solder sleeves, bus wire splice.
- Pot assemblies as required and clean molds. Formulate 2-part compounds and use fixtures to achieve desired geometry
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Perform job functions with minimum supervision.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Time Management
- IPC-610, IPC-620
- Written Communication Skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- Physical Dexterity
- Mechanical Skills
- Reading Skills
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Advanced training in IPC-610/IPC-620 Standards