Are you an Assembler in the Milford, MA area and have 1+ years of Electromechanical Assembly experience? We have a great 1st shift opportunity for you! Please see below and apply today.
Pay $ 20-23/HR DOE
As the Electromechanical Assembler you will be responsible for:
- The Mechanical & Electromechanical assembly, as well as disassembly, cleaning and evaluation of units returning from the field.
- Working from visual aids, process sheets, assembly instructions, and verbal instructions, performs assembly, kitting, and inspection operations required to produce completed products.
- Maintain detailed process and inspection reports.
- Disassemble, clean, and inspect used filters and prepare for rebuild.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and workplace in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Requirements and Qualifications:
The Electromechanical Assembler will need to have:
- One or more years of electromechanical assembly experience.
- The Ability to write and keep accurate records.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal direct supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.