We are seeking experienced Assemblers for our client in Lawrenceville, GA!!!
Our client in Lawrenceville, GA is seeking to hire experienced assemblers immediately!! As an Assembler, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of mechanical assembly and wiring operations of component sub-assemblies. This is a great TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity.
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm (Monday-Friday) & 6:30am-11:00am (Most Saturdays)
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
- Follows established methods and sequence of operations in performing mechanical and wiring component installations
- Use samples and photos as a reference
- Must complete Quality quarterly training in QMIS annually
- Must be familiar with workmanship standards, Manufacturing Procedures, ESD Procedures, and housekeeping guidelines
- Other various duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the electronics industry
- Manual dexterity required
- Familiarity with using various mechanical and electrical hand tools (i.e. mechanical and power screw drivers, wire stripper, crimper, etc.)
- Ability to follow samples, photographs and written instructions
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 pounds
- Must be able to provide guidance to junior assembler
If you or someone you know maybe interested in these roles and would like to be considered immediately, please send you up to date resume to us directly at: email@example.com.