We are currently hiring for Assemblers for our client in Suwanee GA. The assembler will be responsible for the assembly, wiring and testing of PCB boards in a production line environment. Must be willing to stand for long periods at a time and have strong manual dexterity.
- Assembling, wiring and adjusting precision assemblies.
- Testing of Assemblies
- May be required to assemble non-standard units.
- Ensures quality work standards are maintained and procedures are followed.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to read blueprints and work instructions
- 1st / 7AM-3:30PM
- Pay Rate: $13.50 PH
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.