Assembler - Suwanee, GA
Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for an Assembler. The Assembler may work either repairing tools or assembling/disassembling automatic taping tools. The technician will be cross-trained to perform a variety of different functions within the production environment. An Assembler must work well in a team environment and demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement. Experience with assembly and small hand tools strongly preferred. Ability to work overtime as needed required.
This is considered to be a TEMP-TO-PERM role!!
Starting Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
Shift Schedule: 6:30am-3:00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Follow standard work instructions to repair tools in line with determined quality standards
- Meet daily production expectations and quotas
- Recognize quality defects during the assembly process
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Meet all quality specifications
- Maintain paperwork assigned by any level of management
- Actively participate in all continuous improvement activities
- Adhere to all 5S standards (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain)
- Flexible to cross train for proficiency on a variety of duties
- Adhere to attendance requirements and flexible to work overtime as required
- Able to perform simple math functions such as addition and subtraction.
- Inspecting equipment to identify the causes of problems or defects; using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches to problems
- Able to read and follow blueprints for tool assembly and repair; Must have strong attention to detail, careful and thorough in completing work tasks; Requires being pleasant and cooperative with others on the job. Aptitude to work with small hand tools as well as pneumatic and cordless tools. Ability to grasp mechanical concepts.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands, use fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee will stand 90% of the day. The employee is occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must be able to talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you or someone you know maybe interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.