Our client in the Milford area is looking to add an Assembler to their team!
- Looking for an entry level assembler to join two other member on the assembly team. Training will be conducted by the current assembly team.
Electro- Mechanical Assembler Description
- Put together basic optical assemblies as well as building optical bench the final product sit in.
- Will be working with mirrors and optical alignment.
- Installing shafts on motor.
- Stripping wires.
- Crimping wires via machine.
- Harness assembly
- Connector Assembly
- High School Diploma or equivalent or 1+ years in Manufacturing Assembly
- Previous use of hand tools, epoxy and power tools is preferred
- Must be technically inclined
- Some knowledge of electrical assembly and experience would be helpful but not a must.