We are currently hiring for a 1st shift Assembler at our growing precision manufacturing organization in Taunton, MA! This is a contract to hire position that requires a drug and background check.
- Fabricates and assembles tubing components according to specifications, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and measuring instruments:
- Read from work orders, blueprints, and work instructions to determine assembly dimensions, configuration, and finish specifications
- Sets up and operates machinery to cut/fabricate according to specifications.
- Attach fittings components, using hand tools and pneumatic air vises.
- Measures and inspects components for conformance to SOP specifications or measuring instruments.
- Label identifying information on products, using heat shrink labels.
- Operate equipment to form heat shrink labels.
- High School Diploma or GED, with at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Basic use of hand tools and computer programs