We are seeking skilled, mechanically inclined with high aptitude individuals who can perform assembly on reduction and planetary gearboxes.
Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM 3:00 PM, full time and temp to hire.
Pay rate is $17.00/hr - $18.00/hr depending on experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CORE
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required – High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Required – Minimum 0-4 years of work experience
- Required – Ability to use calculator and tape measure
- Required – Knowledge of metric measurements.
- Required – Read, Write, Speak and Comprehend English
- Required – High level of mechanical aptitude
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – ASSEMBLY/PAINT:
- Safely operate Assembly Shop, Machine Shop and Paint Shop machinery and equipment.
- Assemble large and heavy parts of gearboxes to complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Use samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron to perform work.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Distinguishes colors for color-coding purposes.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Removers burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Able to operate wide range of machines to include: spray guns, cranes, drills, sanders, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Complete all pre-control documentation.
- Perform inventory control, order equipment, parts, supplies, paint, etc.
- Responsible for the full cycle painting process (ie: cleaning, prepping, priming, painting, inspection, and packaging, etc.).
- Clean and prep industrial power transmission gearboxes and electrical motors for customer specific paint cycles
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform and adhere to visual quality inspection and procedures of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Coordinate with production and shipping for readiness to paint and package product for shipment
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; operate powered industrial lifts; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas, as needed.
- Coordinate clean up and packaging for Environmental Services pick-up, ie: paint booth filters.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802.