Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for highly skilled Assembly Technicians. This position will be performing assembly functions at an individual workstation to produce equipment and sub assemblies, read and interpret assembly drawings and communicate with other departments within the company such as quality, design, manufacturing and engineering.
This position is $16-18 DOE
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
- Build machines and sub assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job, including various presses and material handling equipment.
- Inspect, test, and complete a quality checklist to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identify and report defective materials or quality concerns to Department Manager or Quality representative.
- May require assembly of a complete system and test running equipment with product.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical ability and manual hand dexterity.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics/wiring diagrams.
- Sit-down forklift experience.
- Previous experience with hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
If you are interested in applying for this job directly please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.