Searching for Assembly Technicians in Worcester, MA. The Assembly Technicians will join a fast growing team at a leading medical device company. Both 1st and 2nd shift available,contract to perm position.
- Assemble significantly complex electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies per written specifications, e.g., work instructions, customer drawings, etc.
- Transition between multiple sub-assemblies or final assemblies across multiple product lines within a short period of time.
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and internal team on co-builds during the New Product Introduction process.
- Recognize and recommend improvements to product assembly processes.
- Complete manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Package final product per written specifications.
- Identify and report any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Document non-conformances.
- Responsible for following cGMP and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Maintain proper control of device traceability materials and non-conforming material.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Further technical training or education preferred.
- 5+ years experience in medical product assembly field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred,
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in basic manufacturing methods.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend detailed manufacturing procedures and drawings in English.