Press Brake Operator
We are seeking an experienced Fabricator in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will have experience doing set-ups, change overs, as well as experience programming or at least editing of CNC Press Brakes and CNC Turret Punches. This person will be the lead in the brand new fabrication shop making enclosures for large load banks.
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Fridays, with OT available starting at $16.00/hr.
Responsibilities of the Press Brake Operator
- The position requires the ability to read blueprints and measure accurately on a consistent basis. It is expected to learn the products and processes quickly in order to keep the production lines on schedule.
- The primary responsibility of the Group Leader is to ensure that all work flows through the department in a timely manner and at established quality levels in order to meet customer’s high expectations
- Ensuring that the department is working efficiently and follows all regulations, procedures and instructions given
- Training, coaching, motivating and leading others. This includes new members as well as more experienced members in learning our business and processes as it continually evolves and grows
- Must comply personally and lead others to abide by all safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Must ensure that the treatment of all members within the department is fair and equitable; respectful, allowing no room for discrimination of any kind and in line with all appropriate company policies and laws
Requirements of the Press Brake Operator
- Basic reading, writing and simple math skills.
- Ability to use measuring devices accurately on a consistent basis.
- Change out machine dies following all procedures, including, but not limited to LOTO
- Physical ability to work standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802