Job Title: Brazer
Summary: Our client in the Buford, Ga is seeking a skilled Brazer for their Manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will layout, fit and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment.
This is a 1st shift, Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM, full time and temp to hire position.
Pay rate is $14.00/hr - $15.00/hr.
- Layout, fit, and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical/piping drawings and applications legend for circuit and parts identification.
- Utilize hand and power tools (pipe cutter, ratcheting, standard wrenches)
- Measure and cut piping to exact length
- Braze joints and fittings using the correct technique.
- Must be able to apply significant torque with hand tools throughout the entire work day (wrenches, ratcheting tools, channel locks, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret an application legend
- Mechanical knowledge recommended
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Prior brazing experience
- Knowledge of HDR drawings
- Prior plumbing, HVAC, or refrigeration systems experience preferred.
- Experience driving a forklift, utility cart, and motorized jack a plus.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.