Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Buyer Coordinator to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity with a very innovative company.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining master data primarily relating to material, customer, asset, vendor, and maintenance data domains. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of data integrity, governance, and service to internal customers. The role will support developing and improving master data management to increase operational efficiency, strengthen data governance, and increase data value through deployment of user-friendly processes, system tools, and data architecture simplification.
Responsibilities of Buyer Coordinator:
- Processes master data requests in line with service level agreements and respond to queries in a timely fashion.
- Drives internal control, regulatory, and process compliance through active understanding, engagement, and vigilance.
- Provides problem solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers which is professional, responsive, and assumes responsibility for conclusion.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly processes and tasks to the required standard.
- Maintains a full audit trail of data changes.
- Provides timely and complete resolution of ad-hoc internal and external data queries
- Determines priority of work and addresses issues in a timely manner based on understanding of critical factors.
- Performs timely accurate peer review of completed requests which enhance data quality, integrity, and team learning.
- Manages own time by estimating time to complete, setting deadlines, and communicating in advance when not expected meeting deadlines.
- Understands the impact of master data within the organization and systems for applicable data domains.
- Identifies patterns within the data to leverage information to create value
- Supports documentation of data dictionary, process, and business rules; providing document updates in timely manager.
- Proposes process efficiency improvements in execution of work, automation opportunity, rationalization of processes, and training/education.
- Executes knowledge transfer to new or less experienced team members.
Requirements of Buyer Coordinator:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver communication which is clear, concise, and relevant to audience through appropriate methods and tools.
- Appreciates what constitutes good customer service and displays consistent commitment to delivering.
- Organized methodical application of established data governance standards.
- Proactive approach to role and problem solving; solution rather than problem focused.
- Able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with key stakeholders both within and outside of the MDM team to get the job done.
- Inquisitive and thorough in approach.
- Displays a passion for working in master data management.
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice.
- Experience maintaining master data in an ERP system
- Experience maintaining master data in SAP.
- Demonstrated mid-level or above proficiency with MS Office Excel, analyzing and manipulating large datasets through formulas and macros.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Access, and Project.
- Strong analytical abilities with experience extracting data and developing reports in an ERP environment.
- Strong interest in systems with demonstrable systems mindset and exposure to a large ERP system.
- Understanding of SDLC and project management methodology.
- Experience defining, writing and implementing business processes and data standards in one or more data domains.
- CPA, Six Sigma, PMP, or similar.
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY