Our client in Billerica, MA is looking for an Entry level 1st shift Cable Assembler. This is a contract to hire opportunity that requires a drug and background check.
Responsibilities of Cable Assembler:
- Able to read and follow processes and perform work tasks as assigned.
- Able to use basic hand tools to cut, strip, crimp, or otherwise assemble the materials to produce sub assemblies.
- Able to distinguish colors and read small print in order to perform procedural processes.
Requirements of Cable Assembler:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with IPC/WHMA-A-620 is a plus.
- Must be reliable and have great time management skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe work space.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Pay Rate: $14/HR