This position is responsible for the calibration and testing of various assemblies, working partially in and out of a Cleanroom environment.
- Calibrate various assemblies and accurately select from a variety of calibration programs, and equipment.
- Calibrate final product from written procedures and instructions.
- Perform various test operations using a variety of automated and manual equipment and tools.
- With some supervision, work from a daily schedule of various, and at times complex tasks.
- Maintain high quality levels by stopping production and informing the lead people when product quality is at risk.
- Follow written department procedures to maintain product accuracy and quality.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Cleanroom experience is desired.
- Must be highly self-motivated and effective in a team-oriented manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate good verbal communication skills and the ability to follow precise written instructions.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic mathematics, decimals and (+/-) numbers is essential.
- Computer skills are desired