We are currently hiring Calibration Technicians on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts to join a world-class manufacturing team in Andover! There is potential for overtime and career growth!
Shits and Payrates:
- 1st Shift: $18.25/hr
- 2nd Shift: $20.08/hr
- 3rd Shift: $21.90/hr
This position is responsible for the calibration and testing of various assemblies, working partially in and out of a Cleanroom environment.
As the Calibration Technician you are responsible for:
- Calibrate various assemblies and accurately select from a variety of calibration programs, and equipment.
- Calibrate final product from written procedures and instructions.
- Perform various test operations using a variety of automated and manual equipment and tools.
- With some supervision, work from a daily schedule of various, and at times complex tasks.
- Maintain high quality levels by stopping production and informing the lead people when product quality is at risk.
- Follow written department procedures to maintain product accuracy and quality.
What you will need to have:
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Cleanroom experience is desired.
- Must be highly self-motivated and effective in a team-oriented manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate good verbal communication skills and the ability to follow precise written instructions.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic mathematics, decimals and (+/-) numbers is essential.
- Computer skills are desired
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.