We are looking for an assembler/clean room technician. This is a long term fit and we offer competitive benefits that start on the first day of conversion. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for long term career growth.
- M-Th 7am - 5pm with 15 min break in the morning and the afternoon and 30 minutes for lunch
- Friday is reserved for OT as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow production drawings and procedures, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in a jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Assembles components and sub-assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as trimming, polishing, sanding, cleaning, bonding, curing, impregnating to achieve specified dimensional or performance characteristics.
- Performs go/no-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Prepares and packages final assemblies for sterilization.
- Education and/or Experience - Related 0-1 year and/or training
- Language Skills - Ability to read and understand SOP's and manufacturing procedures. Ability to print and speak simple english sentences.
- Reasoning ability - Ability to apply good common sense to carry out of multi-step written or verbal instructions.
Required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and to use small hand tools (e.g. tweezers). The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; talk or hear and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision and ability to adjust focus. Use of a microscope may be a large component of this position.