CNC Machinist/Operator - Kennesaw, GA
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist/Operator for our client in Kennesaw, GA. The CNC Machinist/Operator will be responsible for operating a CNC machine, cycling, checking and measuring machined parts.
Shift: Will start on day shift for 30-60 days then move to night shift. M-F 7:30-4:30 (first 30-60 days) then 3:15pm-1:45am (Normal schedule).
Pay: $18-21 DOE
- Be able to read military specs and blueprints
- Experience operating Haas, Mazak Machines is a plus
- Experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas controllers is a plus
- Cycle, check and measure machined parts to specs
- Experience in the aircraft/ aerospace industry a plus
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency: Grammar must be excellent to effectively and professionally communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Technical Capacity – must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and must be a quick learner to learn applicable software specific to the company.
- Ethical Conduct
- Project Management
- Time Management
This job operates in a climate-controlled job shop environment.
If you would be interested in applying for this position directly please send your resume to email@example.com