Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
CNC Programmer/Machinist (Mazak/Mazatrol)
Our client near the Duluth, GA area is seeking a highly skilled Programmer/Machinist with experience in operating and programming Mazak with Mazatrol controls.
Sets up and operates CNC (Mazak 5 Axis) along with manual machines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirement. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Measures dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
- Calculates speed and feeds to edit/write Mazatrol programs according to drawings and dimensions.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine as required.
- Verifies first part of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary
- Performs routine preventative maintenance task on machines as required
- Communicates with managers, subcontractors…etc. to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhere to.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Utilization of mold shop equipment including lathes, grinders, mills, ect.
- Overall housekeeping of tooling department
- Help meet or exceed all established goals and standards
- Identifies machining specifications to set up and operate machines such as numerical EDM, CNC mill, lathe, manual mills, surface grinders, band saws, ect. Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines such as mills, lathes, grinders, and EDMs.
- Completes preventative maintenance on molds and components as needed.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete mold assembly
- Must have knowledge and basic understanding on how to utilize manual toolroom equipment described, such as, lathes, mills, and grinders, etc.
- Ability to utilize skills in holding of tight tolerance specifications
- Ability to interpret part drawings
Applicants must be able to read 2-D drawings, use of 3-D data (Solid &Powermill) is a plus
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in a mold shop environment
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and operating manuals.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand/walk and must be able to life and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity pleases send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ