CNC Machinist-Shift Lead

Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General Application

Search Jobs

General Apply

  • As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DAVIS has reporting requirements which require us to invite employees to voluntarily self-identify their race/ethnicity. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provided it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential.
  • Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf.
  • By applying to this position and providing my contact information, I give The DAVIS Companies permission to provide me with email communications and information.

CNC Machinist-Shift Lead

  • Specialty:

    Manufacturing
  • Title:

    CNC Machinist/Shift Lead
    • City:

      Flowery Branch
    • State:

      GA
    • Zip Code:

      30542
  • Start date:

    03-18-2019
  • Status:

    Closed
  • Assignment Type:

    Contract To Hire
  • Job Id:

    49660

Description

Description: 

CNC Machinist/Shift Lead primary responsibility is to ensure that all assignments in his/her area of responsibility are completed in a way that is accurate, on schedule, speedy and economical. The shift leader will work side by side with his people and is on the machine making production 80-90 % of the time, and the other 10% will motivate, instruct, guide, and supervise all direct reports of assigned area. 

Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday

This is a temp to hire opportunity with a large and growing company. 

Pay ranges from $20 to $24 hourly based on experience and interview. 

  • Ensure that all assignments in his/her area of responsibility are completed in a way that is accurate, on schedule, speedy and economical. 
  • Assigns activities of the work area. 
  • Shift Leader will motivate, instruct, guide, and supervise all direct reports of assigned area. 
  • Report immediately any changes in quality, production, safety, security, and environment to the Manager
  • Works with the planner in regards to the planning of production
  • Be the "go to" person for the team through clear information and motivation
  • Participate in production meetings
  • Check for compliance and maintenance of work tools
  • Accurately complete appropriate paperwork and/or enter into computer
  • Assist in the training of new employees
  • Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area
  • Contributes continuously to improve processes, procedures, operational figures, and informs the manager about suggestions for improvements.
  • Programming of the CNC machines

If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Jeff Eckard - jeckard@daviscos.com

#MON

#ATL-C

#GDGAMFG
 

More Info

Contact

Similar Positions

Loading...