Seeking highly skilled CNC Machinist with basic programming experience for a growing company in the Murrayville area.
This position is 1st shift and the pay ranges from $18-$25/hour depending on experience.
- Performs visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance.
- Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings in either imperial or metric.
- Operate Manual Machines, such as Milling machine, Lathe, Broach, Shaper, Saw etc.
- Load parts into CNC Machines that have been programmed by a Level II technician.
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Operates machinery and equipment.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Able to access databases as necessary to retrieve work instructions in order to perform work.
- Prepares material for shipping.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Experience programming CNC Mill and Lathe using MasterCAM
- Experience with the Set Up and Operation of CNC Mills and Lathes
- Experience operating a manual mill and lathe
- CNC Lathe at least 1years (Programming and Setup)
- Must be able to read Blue Prints
- Must be able to make tool changes
If you would like for your resume to be reviewed immediately, please send to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org