- Operate manual and CNC mills and/or lathes.
- Manufacture customer product according to the customer specification.
- Inspect, measure and test manufactured product.
- De-burr manufactured parts.
- Determine whether product conforms to product specification.
- Follow ISO 13485 quality management system procedures.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Follow environmental procedures.
- Follow written and verbal directions from team leader/supervisor.
- Preventing damage, through carelessness, to the equipment or process used in the performance of the job.
- Work with all departments to provide assistance if needed.
- Follow written and verbal directions from company officers.
- Perform non-routine tasks assigned by supervisor and/or company officers.
- Associate's degree or trade course certificate from a two year college or technical school; 3-5 years of experience as a machinist
- General Math skills
- Ability to use standard measuring and testing devices such as calipers, micrometer, height gage, pin, gage, optical comparator, depth micrometer
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs and to stand for long periods of time.