CNC Maintenance Machinist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
CNC Maintenance Machinist
Title:CNC Maintenance Machinist
Maintenance Technician’s primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and to ensure planned maintenance procedures are completed. This position performs all types of maintenance on CNCs, Lasers, Robotic Weld Machines and Press Brakes and will also support the documentation of PM procedures.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Pay rate is between 20-25 ph depending on experience
- Troubleshoots mechanical breakdowns, including hydraulic and pneumatic systems to find the root cause and repair problems on CNC machines.
- Repairs CNC Machinery, Manual Machine, Laser, Robots, Welders and Press Brake Machines.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on CNC equipment.
- Completes preventative maintenance and “repair when failed” work on stand-alone 3 axis and rotary based machines.
- Performs installation, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains machine tool equipment/controls.
- Troubleshoots hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical Systems.
- Uses machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal/vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Identifies and replaces parts as necessary.
- Completes testing and makes adjustments to parts as needed.
- Manages and prioritizes planned and preventative procedures.
- Works based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions.
- Installs new or relocated equipment.
- Investigates the root causes of machine breakdowns and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Documents work on Preventive Maintenance log and ERP system as applicable to maintain records
- Helps to reduce and eliminate future occurrences.
- Performs ancillary duties as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of CNC equipment and controls
- Must be experienced in CNCs, hydraulics, rotating equipment, hands-on maintenance and repair of highly technical equipment
- Must have the technical knowledge to understand part manuals, electrical/mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Must be familiar with DMG CNC machinery
- Must have a high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation.
- Must be able to comply with safety standards and procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Ability to comprehend given instructions.
- Must be able to distribute job duties effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Reading, writing and general math skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a group (Team) environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT