CNC Machine Operator (Non-Machinist)
We are currently seeking an experienced 1st Shift CNC Operator for our client in the Greater Atlanta area. The CNC Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of custom CNC bending and notching machines.
- Set up, run and operate CNC bending and notching machines.
- Identify and correct defective parts.
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform final hand assembly and modification to formed parts.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2-4 years of CNC Machine Operating experience needed
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings
This is strictly a Operator position, not a machinist role.
The role is first shift 6:30AM-2:45PM, $15.00 and up depending on experience.
If you would like to apply directly for this role please send resume to email@example.com