Our client in Lawrenceville, Ga has an immediate opening for a Cycle Counter. Our client is looking for hard working candidates that have great attention to detail and take pride in their work. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification and location program.
- Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Track and report non-conforming product to warehouse management/Inventory Manager.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Document damaged product.
- Must have a high diploma, GED or equivalent for this position.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Relevant warehouse experience within the last 5 years.
- Recent experience with cycle counting/inventory.
- Must be certified or pass the certification test to operate forklift/reach truck.
- Must be computer literate and have experience in a WMS. NetSuite is preferred.
- Must have experience with RF Scanners.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. as part of the job function.
- Should have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- 2nd Monday-Friday 3:00PM-12:00AM
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.