Our client in the Alpharetta, GA area is currently looking to hire skilled metal fabricators for their operation. These are temp to hire opportunities with a large manufacturing facility. We have positions available on 1st and 2nd shift.
Pay ranges from $11 to $13 based on skill set, experience and interview.
- Responsible for performing various non-routine sheet metal operations.
- Will work from engineering drawings and sketches to plan, sequence, and produce sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- Using rules, squares, scribers, and other tools, lays out guidelines and reference points for bends, cuts, and holes.
- Sets up and operates various manual and power punch presses, deburr machines, brakes, mallets, mandrels and shears to produce shapes and holes desired.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of sheet metal fabrication experience using manual and automated fabrication equipment.