Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are immediately seeking Electrical Assembly candidates in the Duluth, GA area!! This is a TEMP-TO-PERM position with our established and growing client.
Shift Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Starting Pay Rate: $13.00/hr based on experience
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Routes, wires, assembles and installs electrical units such as junction and terminal boxes, main control switch, and the use of hand tools and equipment according to specifications.
- Ability to read work orders, blueprints and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
- Determining what parts and hardware to be used from work orders and blueprint data sheets.
- Assembly of capacitor and switch boxes from different parts.
- Cutting wire to specified lengths with wire cutters.
- Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
- Crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends using hand or machine crimping device.
- Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties and attaches wire to terminal points.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness and plugs by using ohmmeter, test lights and other electrical testing instruments.
- May attach eyelets, terminals and mounting studs to circuit junction boxes.
- Ability to utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting.
- Move product and inventory using a forklift and pallet jack system.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.
- May involve some repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers.
- Warehouse is not air conditioned in summer. Must be able to tolerate extreme heat and humidity. In winter months the Warehouse has heat however, must be able to with stand cold conditions as well.
- Must speak, read, write and comprehend all communications in English.
- Must have Forklift experience (Sit-down) and certification proof.
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Ability to read tape measure/ruler.
- MUST be “Quality Oriented” and dependable.
If you are interested in applying for this job opening please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- CNC Programmer-Machinist in Alpharetta GA
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- HR Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer in Stillwater MN
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA