We're currently looking for a skilled Electro/Mechanical Assembler for our client in the Metro Atlanta area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
1st Shift openings Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay rate is $15 PH
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying work orders, specifications, instructions, diagrams, and wire lists; gathering tools and materials
- Ability to read Mechanical Drawings.
- Strong Inventory management skills
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with Tools, drill press. Etc.
- Able to multitask of many projects at once.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org