Electro Mechanical Technican III
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Electro Mechanical Technican III
Title:Electro Mechanical Technican III
Interested in working for a company who received “Best Places to Work” and the prestigious “Innovation Award”? Then apply below because our client, Columbia Tech, is hiring several Technicians to build complex, high tech electro-mechanical assemblies. These people work with little to no supervision, and perform a variety of assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Electro Mechanical Technician III
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Work with customers to learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct final assembly, functionality testing, hi pot testing and final calibration.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram in large electrical panels.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Inspect and calibrate final products as needed
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Strong ability to assemble, disassemble and repair.
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
Qualifications of the Electro Mechanical Technician:
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Experience working effectively with customers.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists.
- Understanding of “big picture” workings of surrounding areas.
- Exemplifies leadership but does not necessarily manage.
- Has worked on large scale capital equipment a plus.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
Physical Requirements of the Electro Mechanical Technician:
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA