We're currently looking for a skilled Electo-Mechanical Assembler to put together parts with screws, nuts and bolts. Ability to use various hand tools and follow simple drawings and dimensions is a key component to this role. The ideal candidate will perform other tasks that are incidental to assembly functions of POS systems.
- Assembles parts to sheet metal with screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Able to use and read a tape measure
- Uses hand tools, crimpers and other hand and power tools
- Reads wiring diagrams, blueprints, wire routing, and engineering specifications to determine lengths, types, of parts installed on POS Systems
- Fastens connections by bolting, screwing, or plugging, using wrenches and screwdrivers.
- May stand or sit for extended periods of time
- 2+ years relevant experience and H.S Diploma or GED required
- Physical ability to work in awkward positions such as kneeling, bending, and overhead for extended periods
- Ability to operate various shop tools such as cordless drills and drivers, torque wrench, crimpers
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If you're interested, please send your resume to email@example.com - Thank you!